Thursday 29 October 2015

Things are clearing out

It's been 10 days since I published my very first Finnish Nightmares comic. What has happened in these 10 days has been beyond my wildest dreams. It's been a heck of a ride. I didn't prepare for this and it took me a while to get myself back together and sort things out.

Now that I've sorted some things out, eg. getting some sleep, I can safely say that big things are indeed happening. All thanks to you guys! I'm so excited and happy!  And I'd like to thank you all who have sent me your Nightmares or experiences and memories of Finland and Finnish people. They have been great read and inspirational, keep them coming!

I will publish Finnish Nightmares once in a week from now on. Aside from this week. I already published one but will give you one more because of Halloween / Pyhäinmiestenpäivä / Kekri / Samhain / Día de los Muertos or whatever you like to call it.

Karoliina

4 comments:

  1. Samhain for Pagans like me. Love you, Matti ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff, I'm enjoying your comics hugely! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really hits home! Your "Finnish" humor is spot on!!! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your comics, keep them coming, hi from Canada........

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Finnish Nightmares. Powered by Blogger.

Followers